岗位: Sourcing Engineer (intern)
Engie (ex. GDF SUEZ) employs 150,000 employees worldwide and achieved revenues of €65 billion in 2017. The Engie Group is one of the world’s leading players in energy, present in nearly 70 countries.
Job description and missions
JOB TITLE SOURCING ENGINEER (INTERN)
BUSINESS LINE Asia Sourcing Center
MISSION Execute ENGIE Group Sourcing strategy in Asia, and provide professional sourcing service to all 24 BUs worldwidly.
• Responsible for Electrical equipment supplier sourcing, assessment and technical support.
• Support Categories of HVAC, Mid-Voltage Equipment, LED light, Wind Turbine, etc.
• Perform initial market study and analyze report for assigned categories.
• Manage relationship with internal stakeholder and external suppliers.
• Support other categories sourcing activities if necessary.
• Regular visit to suppliers in China and oversea.
• Regular reporting and presentation of project progressing.
PERIOD Jun - Oct
INTERNAL INTERFACES Business Development, Engineering, Procurement and Project team from all the Engie BUs worldwide.
EXTERNAL INTERFACES Equipment suppliers, 3rd party consultant.
EXPERIENCE / DIPLOMA Bachelor/Master degree, Electrical Engineering
SKILLS / SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE Proficiency in English, 2nd language in French or Spanish is a plus
SPECIFIC BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING