Polytechnique Montréal-Summer 2021 Research Internship Program (on a remote mode!)
· Having completed at least two years of an engineering undergraduate program or at least one year of a graduate program (Master or Ph.D.) according to projects’ requirements as described in the following pages;
· Having a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4;
· Meet the specific skills required by the supervisor if any;
· Being fluent in French or in English
Duration: The recommended duration of the internship is a minimum of 4 months, usually taking place between May and August. Other duration or period can be negotiated to suit your university schedule. To facilitate their integration, students must start their remote internship with one of our welcoming sessions according to the welcoming sessions calendar listed on page 2 of the attached Application Form.
Financial Arrangement: Students have a chance to get one of the 20 scholarships available! Maximum amount of the scholarship: $4000 CAD (calculated according to the duration of student’s stay).
Application Documents (in French or in English):
· Application Form（附件1）
· Letter of motivation including the following information (if you have selected 2 research projects, provide a letter of motivation for each project):
- your interest in working in the selected project
- your skills in respect to the project
· Curriculum vitae (CV);
· Copy of your passport;
· Copy of your most recent academic transcript;
· Proof of a full-time enrollment from your home institution (the letter must confirm that you are currently enrolled in a full-time program and will continue to be enrolled upon your return);
· If possible, a copy of an internship report made in the past.
附件1：2021 Summer RI_POLY-MTL_Application Form
附件3：BROCHURE Research-Intern_summer 2021